Pages


Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Managing a PR Crisis - Update

I'm home from the Best Friends National Conference with, as usual, a boatload of information stuffed into every nook and cranny in my brain. Since I had just blogged on the topic of Damage Control I wanted to share this oh-so-timely slide from one of the sessions I attended on public relations for your animal welfare organization.

As you can see, none of these bullet points were addressed in the situation with Jim at the Elmbrook Humane Society. You can follow this link back to his story.


Since Elmbrook Humane Society has had a good reputation for life-saving in the past, I truly hope they will take heed of these tips, find Jim a wonderful new home and get quickly back on track.

The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour. ~Japanese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment